We redesigned the packaging for Treasure Cave Cheese, created supporting promotional programs and rolled out…
We partnered with Nickelodeon to create a SpongeBob SquarePants promotional sweepstakes for Frigo Cheese Heads string cheese that helped secure sales in the top 10 grocery chain dairy cases and engaged children aged 3-14.
The promotion included a VIP Trip for four to Los Angeles, California, a VIP Tour of Nickelodeon Animation Studios, $1,000 spending money and SpongeBob SquarePants original art sighed by creator Stephen Hillenburg.
We drove participants to the Frigo Cheese Heads website by creating an online entry form for contestants to fill out for their chance to win.
Supporting marketing elements included:
• Advertisements in Nickelodeon magazine
• National FSI’s in the Sunday newspaper
• 8 million branded packages
• 125 million inner cheese stick wrappers that included trivia
• Banner ads on Nickelodeon website
• SpongeBob SquarePants video game
• SpongeBob SquarePants trivia games
This has been the most successful promotion for Frigo Cheese Heads string cheese.